I don't know if any of the OpenWRT developers or contributors have
this router. If yes, my opinion is to add support for the board using
the patches sent by Matthew Fatheree as base, reworking them and drop
wireless support for now until they (Marvell or Belkin) develop a
cfg80211 or mac80211 compatible wireless driver. In other
circumstances maybe would be a good idea to spend time developing a
driver for the Avastar family but i think that if they say that the
WRT1900ac has support for OpenWRT, DD-WRT, DebWRT or any other it
should be their job.
Correction: if nobody have this router another option  could be take
Matthew's patches
(without the binary blob), correct them, test if can be compiled without
problems, include
them and add initial support marking @BROKEN.
Of course this is my own opinion and i don't have all the information,
so, if this is the case my apologies to OpenWRT developers, Matthew
Fatheree and Belkin International,Inc

Note that while having the wireless driver source released (or partially released), is a big win, I don't see any uboot source in the package.

Regards,
-w-