Hi,

On Fri, 24 Jun 2016, Bruno Randolf wrote:

On 22/06/16 23:50, Павел Плетенев wrote:
Hello all!
Thank you for the great OS!
I'm trying to build Chaos Calmer from source for BlackSwift board
(AR9331 dev board). Patches for it can be applied only for revision 49007. I'm trying to
apply RT_PREEMT patch for openwrt in that embedded system and I wish to
publish my work somehow. My idea was to fork your github repository at
needed revision and start hacking on that.

Please follow this approach - the github repo is being heavily updated for the last few days, but please make a fork, do your changes, and send a pull request. ar71xx is done, so no major changes are expected now on that target.

So at first I tried googling  github repository
(github.com/openwrt/openwrt <http://github.com/openwrt/openwrt>) for
r49007 without any luck. Then I found official openwrt git repository
"git.openwrt.org/15.05/openwrt.git
<http://git.openwrt.org/15.05/openwrt.git>" and this commit
<https://git.openwrt.org/15.05/openwrt.git?h=88ef6c4258fe7201678c3862d9a4f0da391a5155>.
I'm using it currently for hacking. That commit hash isn't present in
github repository. The questions are: How are github repository and the one stated above
correlate? Are there any docs about this? How can I publish changes made
in git.openwrt.org <http://git.openwrt.org/> repository?
Hi! I think the do not correlate because they are different imports of
the SVN repository.

There will be some further rework around the github, git, and svn trees - the hashes as mentioned won't match.

BWT: I added support for the BlackSwift to 15.05 in
c08d85662b48fff4ac26cdc00c7b22006248cabd (or SVN r46674).

BTW2: The BlackSwift is not really available any more, is it?

I let you guys discuss this. :)

Thanks,
Zoltan H