On 3/2/19 9:32 AM, Piotr Dymacz wrote:
Hi Jeff,

On 02.03.2019 18:01, Jeff Kletsky wrote:
[...]]
-Lite variant uses language-independent Ethernet
as its single port may be configured as WAN or LAN,
depending use case.

This introduces unnecessary inconsistency. If you look at the whole file you will find out that UCI section names (and LED name within the section) follow sysfs LED names.

Please, follow this common pattern _or_ update LED names if they don't match their functions.

[...]

Also, please make sure used LED names are correct.
'qca9531_glinet_gl-ar300m.dtsi' doesn't contain 'gl-ar300m:green:wan'...

Piotr,

Thanks for the constructive comments.

Patches prepared and rebased on current `master`.

Waiting for word on a robust way to deliver them so that Patchwork
properly associates them with each of the two existing patches, rather
than creating new ones (when I've used `git email-patch --in-reply-to=`)
or mangling them (as seems to happen if I use `git format-patch` and
Thunderbird).

Jeff