On 28.02.20 18:22, Ansuel Smith wrote:

    Hi All,

    After a lot of hard work from many people involved, I'm very
    pleased to
    announce
    initial support for kernel 5.4 has been pushed to master with
    already a
    nice amount
    of available targets.

    If you are interested, feel free to test, send fixes or send
    patches for
    supporting 5.4 on other targets besides the ones mentioned below.

    All supported targets have been provided with kernel 5.4 as the
    "Testing
    kernel".
    This means you can enable 5.4 by selecting "Global --> use the
    testing
    kernel version" within menuconfig.

    *Big fat warning*

    While a ton of effort has been conducted, trying to prevent mayhem
    and
    fixing as many bugs as possible,
    support for 5.4 is still considered to be experimental at this point
    until extended testing has been conducted.

    If you would like to try it, please make sure you are able to debrick
    your device if required.
    If you still try it without any way of debricking it, you are
    doing so
    *at your own risk*

    Following targets are currently available and have been runtime
    tested:

    - apm821xx
    - ath79
    - bcm53xx
    - imx6
    - ipq40xx
    - mediatek
    - mpc85xx
    - x86_64

    Completely untested but provided as a baseline:

    - ipq807x

    Following targets are near completion and should be added
    hopefully next
    week:

    - cns3xxx
    - octeontx

    Kind Regards,

    Koen

Ipq806x is pretty much done and I think can be pushed as a testing kernel, should I create a PR on GitHub?

Yes please.