Matthias Schiffer <mschif...@universe-factory.net> [2020-05-31 11:08:47]:

Hi,

> For patch 4, I'd like to have an ACK from someone familiar with the buildbot
> setup.

Disclaimer: I'm Buildbot setup noob, just helping occasionally with the
maintenance burden, but from my limited understanding it's not just about ACK,
some additional work is needed:

 1. Someone has to provide patches against Buildbot[1] repo with the zstd
    naming changes
 2. Someone has to build and publish updated Docker images for buildbot
master/slave
 3. Someone has to deploy this on machines under our control (having root
    access), we need to notify owners of the buildslave machines to upgrade
their
    buildslaves to the updated Docker images built/published in step 2.

I can probably help with 2. and 3., I would ideally done this with Buildbot
version bump which is in the works[1], so we don't bother people with
buildslaves upgrades that often.

1. https://git.openwrt.org/?p=buildbot.git
2.
https://git.openwrt.org/?p=buildbot.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/buildbot-2.4.1