Hi Arınç

> On Jul 20, 2021, at 12:23 AM, Arınç ÜNAL <arinc.u...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I believe I could try to make one, I have a pretty good understanding
> of swconfig and DSA configuration. If someone can help me out with
> writing the script, I believe we can pull it off as a team effort.

I am in need of expertise in DSA & swconfig. Specifically, the draft DSA
Mini-Tutorial (at https://openwrt.org/playground/richb/dsa-mini-tutorial) has a
sentence that begins:

> If you are upgrading your OpenWrt device to 21.02 or later, you should read …

but there's only a placeholder article now.

Would you be able to start an outline for the "converting to DSA" page? We can
all collaborate on it to flesh it out. Thanks.

Rich