On 17.01.24 20:28, Daniel Santos wrote:
On 1/16/24 00:36, John Crispin wrote:

And in the interest of running *my* own mouth, I'm stoked as hell -- LOVE that it will have mikroBUS! Thanks to John and everyone working on this!

My only request is that any unused gpios that don't make it to mikroBUS find their way to a (possibly unpopulated) header some where for the sake of hackability. 1mm pitch is fine. I've had more than one occasion where I wanted to add something and didn't have the bus or I/O lines and then discovered that the MCU did, but they were all N/C. Hackability is what makes the FOSS / open hardware world so awesome.\!

Daniel

yeah we will add all remaining GPIO togehter with GND and 3,3V on a 2.54mm header.

HELL YES! Even better!

Even though it's on mikroBUS, maybe export the reset line on header as well?

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

good Idea added to my TODO notes

    John