Hello,
I am using OpenWRT 15.05 on a Linksys 1900ACS router to broadcast
continuous data stream via UDP (open to other alternatives) (a song). The
router is running 100s of devices, currently by running a multicast (and in
future by a plain broadcast of data from the router and all receiver
devices sniffing the data packets).

Even though I send the packet to the router at exactly regular intervals,
the devices receive it after a random amount of delay (which varies in
seconds, not milliseconds) because of some buffering happening in the
router. How can I configure the router in a mode to keep transmitting data
as it receives it from the computer without any buffering (or CSMA/CA etc),
or at least with a constant delay across all packets.

Appreciate your help!