Hello Phani,

Am Wed, 14 Feb 2018 12:11:16 -0600
schrieb Phani Siriki <yvsg.pha...@gmail.com>:

> I want to execute my custom python scripts in rpc shell script. However,
> they are not executed. Could someone help me on this?

I am not familiar with the details of the rpcd insterface you are using - but
probably your problem is generic, anyway.

You should probably walk along the usual debugging path:
- try to find out, why no messages from stderr are printed (failure to call the
  python script or failure within the python script) - maybe redirect stderr
  to stdout in your call of the python interpreter
- maybe start the python script with some "print" statements (instead of "call")
  in order to find out, if the python script is running at all
- if everything fails: use strace or similar tools in order to find out, if the
  python script file is accessed at all
- ...

Happy hunting!
Lars

PS: please do not cross post (here: at least openwrt-user and openwrt-devel
mailinglists) - see [1]

[1] http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#forum