Hello Phani,

let us step back to this issue ...

Am Wed, 4 Apr 2018 15:02:13 -0500
schrieb Phani Siriki <yvsg.pha...@gmail.com>:

> I am able to execute python script after creating below soft links.
>
>  ln -s /mnt/usb/usr/lib/libz.so.1 /usr/lib/libz.so.1
>  ln -s /mnt/usb/lib/libpthread.so.0 /usr/lib/libpthread.so.0
>  ln -s /mnt/usb/usr/lib/libpython2.7.so.1.0  /usr/lib/libpython2.7.so.1.0

The fact that you need to create symlinks manually feels wrong to me.

I am not used to installing packages to non-root locations, thus I cannot tell,
whether this is normal or an indication of a problem. Can you tell?

I would recommend to verify, that your setup in general is correctly configured.
Did you follow a reasonable documentation? Which one?
Did you deviate? Did you notice problems, that you had to work around?

Maybe someone else has an idea what is going wrong here?

Cheers,
Lars