Hi Andreas,

Are there any issues using special characters within the subject like in the fields O und OU > We have a slash in our OU and a & and . in our O. If I don't use them
it works just fine but when I use them those characters the creation of the subject fails. To be honest, we never took care on special chars in the subject parts as our main customers did not demand for it. Besides the problem that openssl is a bit picky on some things a lot of sanitization rules do not handle such chars correctly internally - so it is just not working yet.

Oliver

--
Protect your environment -  close windows and adopt a penguin!