Von: Oliver Welter <m...@oliwel.de>
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. August 2017 08:27
An: openxpki-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: Re: [OpenXPKI-users] Special characters in subject

Hi Andreas,

this is not a "edit here" problem - if you want to try, have a look at the
regex filters in OpenXPKI::Server::API for e.g. search_cert. It might work with
just relaxing the regex.

We have just started a rework of the API and will adress this problem, so
perhaps it is an option for you to contribute to the overall development ;)

Oliver