Hello Stefan,

we do not provide packages for stretch yet, so there is no easy way to install it. There are some problems with the build process on stretch and I dont have the time to investigate those, so there is also no timeline for stretch packages.

Bottom Line - your options are:
* fix the build problems and create the packages yourself
* build and install directly on the box
* downgrade to jessie

If you manage to fix the build problems we will happily accept your contribution ;)

Oliver