Hi Oliver,
for the old openssl version no more safety Upates will be given.
Greeting from Stefan Harbich

-------- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht --------
Von: Oliver Welter <m...@oliwel.de>
Datum: 11.07.2018  08:59  (GMT+01:00)
An: openxpki-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: Re: [OpenXPKI-users] Install OpenXPKI on Debian Stretch

Hi Stefan,

I assume you ask for the availability of packages for stretch - there is
no schedule for this yet.

Reason:
* Jessie is tagged as LTS and supported until 2020
* Stretch comes with openssl 1.1 and our code does not work with it yet

It SHOULD be possible to build the packages yourself and use the openssl
1.0 compat libraries and if you contribute this effort back to the
project we are happy to integrate it but we dont have the ressources for
the moment to invest on it.

Oliver

Am 11.07.2018 um 00:02 schrieb sharbich:
> Hi,
> when do I install openkpki on Debian Stretch?
> Greeting from Stefan Harbich

Protect your environment -  close windows and adopt a penguin!