I constantly being contacted by legitimate strangers, which ask me something about the service for example, so this is not the solution.

On 11/19/2016 04:59 PM, Yonnji wrote:

There is a "privacy list" feature in Gajim. It allows you to block people which is not in your contact list.

On 19/11/16 16:55, Krzysztof Grochocki wrote:
> As a Russian developer of ejabberd I think this is a great idea.
> Probably, adding Polish to the list won't hurt as well.

Oh take it easy, this was only na idea for spam that we have... Personally I don't see anything wrong in such module that would work only for contacts that we don't have on roster. If You have better idea to block spam please just add this to ejabberd :)