Hey everyone. This is kind of a follow up to the topic.

Today I've noticed thatGajim's plugin "Anti Spam" got update to the version 0.4.2. I thought it was a trivial bugfix, but hey, now it offers a much needed custom question/answer feature! It may still not be a solution "how spam should be dealed with in 2016", as some people stated before in this list, but huge thanks to developers (CC'd) of this plugin!

Now we need a similar solution for Conversations and after that we may start to work on 2016-esque spam-combating server techniques.