W dniu 19.11.2016, sob o godzinie 15∶19 +0300, użytkownik A napisał:
> Very easy. Popular clients just incorporated simple anti-spam
> measures to perform human-testing for any new senders.

Any solution that puts the burden of fighting SMAP on the users and
keeps the SPAM sending cost at zero is doomed to fail.

That's why solutions like Challenges, RBL, Bayes-Filtering, CAPTCHA are
failing as these put the cost on the receiving side.
The spammer can just put another 0 in order of magnitude of messages
send and multiplied with $0 per message still end up with a nice zero.

On my e-mail system the-real-thing that is keeping me at almost no spam
is GrayListing coupled with SPF and protocol level pauses. These put a
little cost to sending a message to the sending side, which spammers
are not ready to deal with.

There also is an IM2000 proposal [1] which does it way better and more
clever.
Interestingly it already has an XMPP based implementation.

[1] https://cr.yp.to/im2000.html

--
 /o__
(_<^' The reverse side also has a reverse side.