Hi guys,

I have a question concerning the wells.

Basically, I want to extract the information about the connectivity of
the wells from the EclipseState. But not just for one timestep, but so
to say the union of all possible states of all the wells. By state I mean the
cells perforated by each well.

Several questions do arise here:
1. Given a specific well, might the perforated cells change from one
   timestep to another? I do suspect this, but would appreciate a
   comment.

2. As we need to acquire some memory that is hard to estimate
   beforehand. Is there a way to aquire a reasonable upper bound
   for the number of wells and the number of perforated cells of each.

Cheers,

Markus
Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany,  USt-Id: DE279960836
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858