Hi all,
There  was a request from Margret that she cannot  get this as without joining
opnfv-tech-list and that she and many in Polestar/S&P would prefer that we have
a separate opnnfv-mano-wg subscription. My understanding is that this will be
addressed by LF helpdesk. Until then I am copying the listed participants of
MANO WG on wiki page and this is for September 14th meeting. We still have a
week's time to get things moving.

If so can I request LF helpdesk to enable the opnfv-mano-wg subscription list.
 We do have #opnfv-mano channel that we use besides the scheduled

As part of MANO WG tasks would like to initiate debate on following items:

Like to verify with Models & Domino/parser if they would create a opnfv-mano-wg
tags and create a Jira tickets for the  same?

1. VNF On boarding as listed by Polestar / S&P team by Bryan
? VNF Packaging - Compare and contrast  in how JuJu and Tacker  use OpenStack
Glance or SDN-C (ODL/ONOS/OC}  {how do they align with IFA011?}

2. Mapping between TOSCA and NFV for using VNFD from oasis for VNFM to use
(http://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/tosca-nfv/v1.0/csd03/tosca-nfv-v1.0-csd03.pdf
)
? Review how Service Descriptors from TOSCA match with NFV and if mapped
correctly can  Template Distribution and Parsing manage this to deliver to
orchestrators   like Heat or any controller that can support Pub/Sub via OPNFV
project like Domino/Parser?

3. Would like to see OPEN-O(Opera) / OpenBaton (Orchestra) to add any Jira
tickets that will help them on IFA007, use case or API aspects that would like
to bring to opnfv-mano-wg

Once we know JIRA tickets are established will let Bryan lead us on 1 and will
try bring some proposal for 2 working with Domino/Parser projects and PTLS of
Opera and Orchestra as what they will need guidance from MANO WG to support
them.

Thanks
Prakash

Prakash Ramchandran
[logo_huawei] R&D USA
FutureWei Technologies, Inc
Email: prakash.ramchand...@huawei.com<mailto:s.c...@huawei.com>
Work:  +1 (408) 330-5489
Mobile: +1 (408) 406-5810
2330 Central Expy, Santa Clara, CA 95050, USA