+1 Thanks for all your help and hard work Manuel!

Tim Rozet
Red Hat SDN Team

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brady Allen Johnson" <brady.allen.john...@ericsson.com>
To: "OPNFV Tech" <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 2:06:03 AM
Subject: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [SFC] Nominating Manuel Buil as committer

Hello,

I would like to nominate Manuel Buil as committer for the OPNFV SFC project.

Since OPNFV isnt really about commits, I wont bother listing his commits,
although he has done alot of them for SFC in Fuel, Yardstick, ODL SFC, and
Functest.

Manuel has been very active this release, and has achieved at least the
following for OPNFV SFC:

    1. Completed and fixed the Yardstick SFC test cases
    2. Wrote new Functest SFC test cases
    3. Created a cool, working SFC demo for the OPNFV summit in Berlin
    4. Performed all of the troubleshooting and testing on the new Yi Yang OVS
NSH patches for SFC
    5. Created an even cooler SFC demo for the ODL summit in Seattle

        * You'll have to wait until the summit to see how this demo leverages
NSH metadata

Can I please get a vote (-1, 0, +1) from the rest of the OPNFV SFC committers.

Want to meet him in person? He'll be at the ODL summit next week in Seattle
demoing OPNFV SFC :)

Regards,

Brady