From: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of SULLIVAN,
BRYAN L
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 8:33 AM
To: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org;
opnfv-marketing-commit...@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: [opnfv-tech-discuss] Any graphic for an overview of Colorado senarios?

It would be useful in promoting how OPNFV is benefitting the ecosystem if there
was a graphic that provides an overview of the scenarios supported in Colorado.
Does anyone have that, or something we could use as a basis?

The table at https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/SWREL/Colorado+Scenario+Status is
very informative to those that already understand the scenario concept, but we
probably need some more visual/abstracted expression to get the message out
further.

I appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan | AT&T