Hi Sofia,

I am standing in for Mark Gray as OVSNFV PTL while he is on vacation.

We are not making any documentation changes for colorado2.0.

Can you clarify the actions I need to take regarding to the doc updates for
Colorado2.0 as the link as the advice below seems to be in conflict.

- Do I need to update all references/links in my documentation that reads '
colorado/docs' to 'colorado/2.0/docs' ?
- Do I check these git patches in to master?
- Do I then cherry-pick these changes to Colorado?
- Do I need to tag Colorado branch with Colorado2.0? When is this to be done?
- What does step 4. 'Re-merge' mean?
- Anything else?

Thanks,
Billy.