    - Anything else?
Nope that’s about it.

/ chris

On 2016-10-17, 15:56, "opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org on behalf of
O Mahony, Billy" <opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org on behalf of
billy.o.mah...@intel.com> wrote:

    Hi Sofia,

    I am standing in for Mark Gray as OVSNFV PTL while he is on vacation.

    We are not making any documentation changes for colorado2.0.

    Can you clarify the actions I need to take regarding to the doc updates for
Colorado2.0 as the link as the advice below seems to be in conflict.

    - Do I need to update all references/links in my documentation that reads '
colorado/docs' to 'colorado/2.0/docs' ?
    - Do I check these git patches in to master?
    - Do I then cherry-pick these changes to Colorado?
    - Do I need to tag Colorado branch with Colorado2.0? When is this to be
done?
    - What does step 4. 'Re-merge' mean?
    - Anything else?

    Thanks,