Hi, Fatih

The verify job works well for each commit.

But when there are several commits in parallel, the one get verified seems
not identical to the one after merge. For example,

 +---+
 |   |
 B   C
 +   +
 |   |
 +---+

1. Both patch B and patch C are submit for review and passed verification
job.
2. Patch B is merged, everything is fine.
3. When merging patch C, a merge commit D will be created by CI. Will it
get verified?