From: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of Ryota Mibu
Sent: 04 December 2016 08:54
To: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [doctor] doctor CI now available

Hi,

Doctor CI jobs are now available and I confirmed those returns green lights
with current codes on the master branch.

Reviewers, please check the CI results before merging a patch set. If the CI
jobs were run before Dec 2nd, just trigger CI jobs again by leaving comment
"recheck".

   doctor-verify-apex-sample-master
   doctor-verify-apex-congress-master

Note: congress works fine, with some quick hack on the POD after I installed
OPNFV with latest apex. I'll work with apex team to fix issues I found.

Let me know if you find any problems in those CI jobs.

Best regards,
Ryota