Hi Howard,

You have done a great job as the Parser PTL and lead the team to achieve
great success. The assets in our project not only includes commits in
project, technique documents revised, but also a cooperative team built
from the world and governance agreed.

We have been working together from the creation of the project and I
witness Howard contributes much more than he stated in the email. He helped
the team to communicate with each other and expand the use cases in
community and upstream, etc.

Thanks for all your contribution for Parser project! You have set a good
example for the team.

I also want to nominate Shang xiaodong for the next PTL. He has been the
most active committer in recent two versions in Parser. He introduce more
features for Tosca template, with which a telecom VNF can be deployed with
the Parser, he is also active in the relevant upstream openstack projects
and OASIS group for the project evolution. He is also working on API
gateway to integrate all the submodules in Parser.

BR,
Julien

Zhipeng Huang <zhipengh...@gmail.com>于2017年3月30日周四 下午3:35写道: