Hi David,

In our installer projects, there are Apex, Compass, Fuel, and Juju released
in Danube. I wonder why use the name TripleO instead of Apex?

I have discussed at Arno and Brahmaputra about how to release OPNFV
artifacts, and the conclusion is in ISO or source codes. Why release RPMs
for Apex? It is different from other installers. The release content or
list are different in OPNV download page. It is really strange.

BR,
Julien

David McBride <dmcbr...@linuxfoundation.org>于2017年5月6日周六 上午5:20写道: