Hi David,

This issue has been discussed in the TSC meeting. I don't know this
conclusion about *"Packaging is a community decision made by the installer
teams and the dependent scenario owners and project teams"* is approved by
TSC. I just remember ISO and source code are two alternatives.
*"In particular, RPM is standard for Red Hat OSs"*
If it is RHEL, it is licensed and not suitable. In OPNFV, we only use
community version, ie. CentOS. If we release RPMs in Cent OS, shall we
release deb packages for Ubuntu OS?

I'm sorry that I can not go to openstack summit.

There are some records in TSC meeting such as July 14th, 2015, and original
link is:
http://meetbot.opnfv.org/meetings/opnfv-meeting/2015/opnfv-meeting.2015-07-14-14.00.html
.

Regards,