Hello, Frank.

One of the requirements of Confluence is that each page has a unique name.
(Or, one could say that is a bug...)

This is why when creating templates, we usually put "<PROJECT NAME> Title..."
or something like that into the newly created page as a temporary title so that
the end users know they need to change the name to something unique.  That
appears to have been overlooked in this case.  Please insert the name of the
project requesting the exception into the title, and I'll work with David to
change the template.

Regards,
Mark

Mark Beierl
SW System Sr Principal Engineer
Dell EMC | Office of the CTO
mobile +1 613 314 8106<tel:1-613-314-8106>
mark.bei...@dell.com<mailto:mark.bei...@dell.com>

On Jul 25, 2017, at 04:55, Frank Brockners (fbrockne)