Hi Juraj,This error looks different than the files limit problem.  This
actually looks to be an error in the python sqlalchemy call, complaining there
isn't enough ram to spawn a session thread.  Is your box oom?
You can check the daily job's functest results.  I believe it deployed that
scenario in the last iteration.  Otherwise ping me Monday with the setup and
I'll try to debug.

-------- Original message --------From: "Juraj Linkes -X (jlinkes - PANTHEON
TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)" <jlin...@cisco.com> Date: 8/4/17  8:34 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org Cc: fds-...@lists.opnfv.org Subject:
[Fds-dev] [APEX] [Euphrates] Euphrates testing - database issues

Hi Apex team,

I tried an os-odl-fdio-ha euphrates baremetal deployment and I ran into mariadb
issues when I ran functest:
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/R4tBkzeub0N2ksYVMsabNg/raw

I've seen this issue before when the number of open files was too low in
mariadb, but I seems to be fine:
MariaDB [(none)]> show variables like 'open_files_limit';
| Variable_name    | Value |
| open_files_limit | 20485 |