From: morgan.richo...@orange.com [morgan.richo...@orange.com]
Sent: 09 August 2017 17:55
To: Yingjun Li; aimee.ukas...@att.com; Georg Kunz; joehuang
Cc: OLLIVIER Cédric IMT/OLN; opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: [OPNFV] Copper, Opera (and Multisite, Netready) status for Euphrates
(Functest integration)

Hi,

as Functest is currently integrating the feature projects - see several
pending patches including a better control of the requirements, I had
questions on the status of some feature projects that used to be
integrated in Functest in previous versions

according to
https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/SWREL/Projects+Intending+to+Participate+in+the+Euphrates+Release
(not fully up to date..some PTLs changes and some projects do not exist
anymore), Copper and Opera (open-O/ vIMS) will not be part of Euphrates

@Aimee: does copper skip the release and intend to be back in future
releases, or does it mean that the project may deal with the termination
process?

@Yingjun: same question for Opera

@Joe: same question for multisite (TSC vote for termination of the
project yesterday)

Concretely shall we spend effort in integration?

Note Netready is identified as part of the release, but as far as I
remember a mail from Georg, it was not the case (no activity since Q2
https://git.opnfv.org/netready/stats/?period=q&ofs=10)

Regards

/Morgan

falsifie. Merci.