From what I can see, to run data plane performance test with TRex on ARM pod
will require an x86 server until Trex is validated on ARM.

Thanks

Alec

From: "Beierl, Mark" <mark.bei...@dell.com>
Date: Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 6:21 AM
To: "Alec Hothan (ahothan)" <ahot...@cisco.com>
Cc: "opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org" <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>,
"HU, BIN" <bh5...@att.com>, Raymond Paik <rp...@linuxfoundation.org>
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] Topics for Weekly Technical Discussion

Alec,

It is completely up to you how you want to structure your project and your
deliverables.  If you don't want the extra hassle of supporting ARM, then don't.

As for my project and the other ones that happen to support ARM, we will
continue this discussion to see what makes sense.

Regards,
Mark

Mark Beierl
SW System Sr Principal Engineer
Dell EMC | Office of the CTO
mobile +1 613 314 8106<tel:1-613-314-8106>
mark.bei...@dell.com<mailto:mark.bei...@dell.com>

On Aug 16, 2017, at 21:02, HU, BIN <bh5...@att.com<mailto:bh5...@att.com>>