Hi,

These are great proposals!

On 08/31/2017 11:48 PM, Wenjing Chu wrote:
> It’s not like Australia is where one finds a lot of rivers either. I’d
> propose we expand that to Oceania, to include New Zealand, Papua New
> Guinea and pacific islands.
>
> -        The Fly River in Papua New Guinea for F

I agree - I would add Fox River in New Zealand as a 2nd option

> -        Gambia for G in Africa

It would be a shame not to have the Ganges as an option for G, even if
it's not in Africa, although I also like Gambia.

In terms of themes, the Fly river gives us a nice opportunity to mix an
open source theme and a political message - "Sustainable Development" -
the deforestation of Papua New Guinea on the banks of the Fly is a
tragedy for the planet.

Thanks,
Dave.

Dave Neary - NFV/SDN Community Strategy
Ph: +1-978-399-2182 / Cell: +1-978-799-3338