All,

I'm kicking off the nomination process for Committers-at-Large TSC
(electing 5 members) plus the Committer Board (electing 1) elections.

The list of eligible committers who can run for & vote in both elections
are posted here <http://Eligible Committers for Elections>, and I want to
encourage all eligible committers to nominate community members who can
represent the OPNFV technical community in both the TSC and the Board.
Self nominations are also welcome.   As I mentioned earlier in the week, I
hope to see a diverse group of community members represented--in terms of
geography, gender, projects,  service providers/vendors, etc.--in the
nominations.

Nominations should be posted to opnfv-tech-discuss & opnfv-tsc mailing
lists by 5pm Pacific Time on September 8th (Friday).  You are welcome to
include phrases like "Committer Board nomination" or "Committer-at-Large
TSC nomination" in email subjects.  In nomination statements, please list
the following information:

   - Which election (TSC vs. Board) the nomination is for
   - Name of the nominee
   - Organization
   - A brief description of nominee's qualifications

As nominations are accepted, I will add them to this page
<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/DEV/Nominees+for+2017+Elections>.  There
will be separate Condorcet ballot for these two elections, and they will be
sent out by September 11th.

Thanks,

Ray