From: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of Raymond Paik
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2017 10:32 PM
To: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org; opnfv-...@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [announce] Opening nominations for
Committers-at-Large TSC & Committer Board elections

All,

I don't believe I saw any nomination for either Committers-at-Large TSC or
Committer Board elections  Yesterday was a holiday in the US, but this is still
somewhat surprising...

Could someone to get things started please?  :-)

Thanks,

Ray

On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 9:31 PM, Raymond Paik