From: "Raymond Paik" <rp...@linuxfoundation.org>
To: "Dan Lilliehorn" <dan.lillieh...@enea.com>
Cc: opnfv-...@lists.opnfv.org, "svc-armband" <svc-armb...@enea.com>,
opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Sent: Friday, September 8, 2017 11:56:35 AM
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [opnfv-tsc] [announce] Opening nominations
for Committers-at-Large TSC & Committer Board elections

Thanks Dan... Noted that Cristina has accepted the nomination.

Ray

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 8:51 AM, Dan Lilliehorn < dan.lillieh...@enea.com >
wrote:

Hi all

I’m proud to hereby nominate Cristina Pauna of the ARMBand project to the role
as a Committer-at-large representative on the OPNFV TSC.

Cristina is one of the most experienced members of the ARMBand team and has
recently taken over the scrum master role for the Enea ARMBand team (which also
means she’s the primary representative for the project in eg the OPNFV release
meetings).

Among many contributive efforts to the ARMBand project, the ARM infrastructure
in OPNFV and OPNFV in general her most significant contributions have been in
the functest scope.

She was the first to get deployment of OPNFV on virtual ARM PODs working, which
is an important part of running eg functest on ARM-based Jenkins slaves.

Also, she has been the ARMBand point of contact in our discussions with eg the
Doctor and Dovetail projects.

I’m confident Cristina would be a creative and driving contributor in the TSC
as she is in ARMBand.

And her charm and great sense of humor is a great contribution to any group! J

This nomination is endorsed by Bob and Cristina has already accepted to be
nominated (she asked me to relay this as she may not have access to email
during the weekend).

Best Regards and Have a Great Weekend!

--

Dan Lilliehorn

Director of Cloud Technologies

Research & Development

Email dan.lillieh...@enea.com

Phone +46 709 71 4494

Enea Software AB

Jan Stenbecks Torg 17

Box 1033, SE-164 21 Kista, Sweden

Phone +46 8 507 140 00

www.enea.co m

This message, including attachments, is CONFIDENTIAL. It may also be privileged
or otherwise protected by law. If you received this email by mistake please let
us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy it or
disclose its contents to anyone. All messages sent to and from Enea may be
monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect our
business. Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as
they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message, which arise as a result of email transmission. Anyone
who communicates with us by email accepts these risks.