Hi all,

I would like to nominate Yujun (ZTE) for the TSC at-large
election. He has done a great work as QTIP PTL. He has enough knowledge in
open source community. He has worked for several open source projects
before joining in OPNFV. During his leadership QTIP project cooperates with
not only  OPNFV projects but also Openstack projects and great success has
been achieved.

BR/Julien

Raymond Paik <rp...@linuxfoundation.org>于2017年9月4日周一 上午1:43写道: