Hi, Julien and Serena.
I'am sorry missed Serena's email in my office mail, and i cann't find the
real reason. Please add my gmail in the receivers in the future, thanks.

As julien said, adding tosca in verigraph is great ideal. From the Tosca
specification point of view, if the basic types(node type, relationship
type, requirement type, etc.) don't meet the requirements, you can
optionally add custom types as long as the specification constraints can be
satisfied, the point is how to use the topology(defined with new types)
parsed by tosca-parser.

We can discusse it again through email or usring meeting or irc. and it
will be better for our discussion if you could send your demand ahead of
schedule.