Hi Jack,

It's my honor to with you in Pharos project and INFRA WG. We have achieved
much progress including specification documents, Dashboard, Pharos Labs all
over the world, number of committers, and recent PDFs under your
leadership. The community shall slow down without your help.

Thanks for your trust and nomination.

BR/Julien

Fatih Degirmenci <fatih.degirme...@ericsson.com>于2018年1月17日周三 下午4:13写道: