On 01/17/2018 07:06 AM, Jack Morgan wrote:
> OPNFV,
>
> It is with great sorrow that I'm announcing that I will be stepping down
> as the Pharos PTL. It has been nearly two years since I took over the
> PTL role and I hope my contributions have been beneficial. I really
> appreciate all the help and support I've received from the community. I
> feel I've really gained from the experience.
>
> In the meanwhile, I would like to nominate Julien Zhang as the next
> Pharos PTL. He has been very active in the Pharos project this past year
> not just with gerrit patches, but also in documentation, Infra WG
> meetings and other Pharos projects.
>

> Committers, please vote +2/-2 for Julien as Pharos PTL.
>

> Thanks,

Hi Jack,

It's been a pleasure and a lot of fun working with you. Thank you for
your contributions all these years. You helped us a lot with all the
infra related questions and requests we had every now and then. I hope
you stick around in OPNFV one way or another.

--
markos

SUSE LINUX GmbH | GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg) Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409, Nürnberg