Thanks for the thought starters Tim and thanks to all that have submitted
demo ideas. If you have an idea, but haven't submitted directly to me yet,
please do so by EOD tomorrow (1/31). Note: The notification date is being
pushed out to Feb 7.

Brandon Wick
Senior Integrated Marketing Manager, The Linux Foundation
Mobile: +1.917.282.0960  Skype: wick.brandon
Email / Google Talk: bw...@linuxfoundation.org