From: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of Joe Kidder
Sent: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 12:47 PM
To: OPNFV Tech <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
Subject: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [Auto][ONAP] Are there any tips for installing
"DCAE-only" on OPNFV/OpenStack

Hi,
  I’m looking for pointers for installing DCAE on an Openstack environment for
the Auto project.
  We’re installing most of ONAP on kubernetes, but DCAE is not quite ready (a
couple of weeks out?) for deployment on k8s.  So, we’d like to install DCAE by
itself (as much as possible) on an OPNFV bare metal pod’s open stack
environment.

  I’m not very experienced with ONAP. I have done a couple of ONAP deployment
attempts using the heat template, but am chasing a number of small issues.  My
hope is that if I can limit the installation scope to just DCAE, then it’s a
little easier to focus;)

  In the meantime, I’ll continue working on full ONAP install on openstack with
the heat template.

Thanks!
Joe Kidder
Auto Project contributor