Tina,
  Hi, this is Michael.  I am bringing up DCAEGEN2 in the Intel/Windriver
openlab right now via OOM - on 25% of my time as I need it to exercise logs in
the closed loop components (dcae, policy, appc...).

  I have had the usual assistance from Alexis and understand the two
25.2(everything except designate) and 25.5 (Designate) openstacks a lot more
now.

  My issues were misapplied tenant id's and the 3 keystone urls - I read the
DCAE readthedocs page in detail a couple times
http://onap.readthedocs.io/en/latest/submodules/dcaegen2.git/docs/sections/installation_heat.html
 but still had some ambiguity on a couple of the template values - writing this
up as well under
https://jira.onap.org/browse/DOC-245

  I also had an issue with running a 2nd oom to heat deployment because of a
hardcoded stack name being fixed  (you will be ok for now with 1 dcae setup per
tenant - or the workaround)
https://jira.onap.org/browse/OOM-673

  As of now I have passed heat-bootstrap (oom container in the onap-dcaegen2
pod) creation of the zones in designate and the dcae-bootstrap vm via heat
template in the container.
  Switching over to the heat side - the dcea-bootstrap vm has orchestrated the
cloudify vm (dcaeorcl00 - we don’t neet the vm1-multi-service xxlarge anymore)
- this takes 7 min
  Now we are out of heat and running the cloudify tosca blueprint for the
consul and cdap nodes
  My last issue was a busted dcae key which caused a cloudify-consul ssh issue
  The other DCAE nodes start to come up from the dcaeorcl00 node
  Dcaensls00/01/02 after 10 more min
  Dcaedokp00 after 1 more min
  Dcaedoks00 after 4 more min
  Dcaecdap00/01/02/03/04/05/06 pending
  Dcaepgvm00 pending

  Deleting a deployment - to get it to work you will need to wipe the entire
tenant because removing DCAE because of the hybrid HEAT/Cloudify orchestration
will require a quick script to delete the non-DCAE vms, delete the recordsets
from designate, delete the ports (a heat stack delete will fail on a security
group dependency), then delete the stack. After that optionally delete your oom
stack.

  Running details are on
https://jira.onap.org/browse/LOG-167

  The original thread is on
https://lists.onap.org/pipermail/onap-discuss/2018-February/007884.html
https://lists.onap.org/pipermail/onap-discuss/2018-February/007904.html

  I will update Alexis's page tomorrow when I get the last of the cdap nodes
working - with some additional troubleshooting.
  In the end a fully specified onap-parameters.yaml will work out of the box on
a clean openstack tenant with 180G
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+on+Kubernetes+on+Rancher+in+OpenStack#ONAPonKubernetesonRancherinOpenStack-Deployingthedcaegen2pod

  As aai rest calls for the region from the heat side to the aai side - work -
we should be ok for closed loop  - once I rerun the vFW.
  I'll send a mail when everything is up.

  The work you refer to is for Beijing (the DCAE work is not yet ported there),
if you use Amsterdam, DCAE will come up via OOM.
  Later there is also full cloudify-manager containerization and a designate
port going on that should remove the heat dependency - this is pending.

   Running the heat stack directly (no OOM) does not work as well for me - I
cannot get any of the cloudify orchestrated VMs up - It does work in the lab so
it is a config issue on my part.  For OOM I am getting further on the heat side
- just having an issue with the 7 cdap nodes.

   Thank you
   /michael