Dear Harry,

Gokul is at the To line now.

Thank you,
Tina

On Feb 12, 2018, at 6:03 PM, huangxiangyu
<huangxiang...@huawei.com<mailto:huangxiang...@huawei.com>> wrote:

Hi Joe

Here‘s the link to access ONAP portal built in pod1 of UNH Laas lab:
http://10.10.30.157:30211
You will see a noVNC login page, password is “password”, then you will see a
desktop and I already opened the browser so you should find the main page of
ONAP portal just there.

This ONAP on Kubernetes is not connected to an OpenStack yet so I think most
likely we have to tear down this ONAP and redeploy it when there is a VIM ready
to be connected.
Sorry Gokul, I didn’t get your email address. Joe or Tina, can you help to add
Gokul to this loop? thanks.
I will be on Chinese new year vacation during 2.14 to 2.22 but I will check the
mail time to time, we can keep discussion on this thread.

Regards
Harry
medium. Thank you.