From: Raymond Paik [mailto:rp...@linuxfoundation.org]
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 10:57 AM
To: opnfv-tech-discuss <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>;
opnfv-...@lists.opnfv.org
Cc: Dave Neary <dne...@redhat.com>; SULLIVAN, BRYAN L (BRYAN L)
<bryan.sulli...@research.att.com>
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tsc] [opnfv-tech-discuss] For the TSC composition
discussion on Tuesday

As promised, here's a new spreadsheet with updated wiki contributor data.  Now
the data should show beyond top 50 contributors and list anyone who contributed
to the wiki in 2017.  Bitergia also fixed a bug they had as there were some
undercounting of "page edits".

Thanks,

Ray

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 8:55 AM, Raymond Paik