Hello all,

Currently I am developing a new testcase which in its context should create
through heat two nova instances (cirros) in different networks and connect
those networks through

a router so the VMs can communicate to each other  on L3 layer.

The problem is that I cannot figure it out how to write on the testcase yaml
the router that I want to create and the interfaces that I want to add to the
router so heat can understand and deploy the stack.

Here is the testcase spec that I am trying to create :
https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/49245/

Regards

Dimitrios Markou
Software Engineer

SDN/NFV Team
______________________________________
Intracom Telecom
19.7 km Markopoulou Ave., Peania, GR 19002
t:   +30 2106677408
f:   +30 2106671887
 <mailto:mar...@intracom-telecom.com> mar...@intracom-telecom.com
 <http://www.intracom-telecom.com/> www.intracom-telecom.com