Hi Mark,

I think you can do a virtual deployment, which is 1 level of VMs.  But, I
don't think you can host a VM on top of the open stack deployment (because
that's nested).

Cheers,
Lincoln

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 9:45 AM, Beierl, Mark <mark.bei...@dell.com> wrote:

> Hello, Parker, and thanks for the quick response.
>
> So to be clear, I cannot deploy OPNFV on this system at this time?
>
> Regards,
> Mark
>
> *Mark Beierl*
> SW System Sr Principal Developer
> *Dell **EMC* | Cloud & Communication Service Provider Solution
> mobile +1 613 314 8106 <1-613-314-8106>
> mark.bei...@dell.com
>
> On Apr 6, 2018, at 09:43, Parker Berberian <pberber...@iol.unh.edu> wrote:
>
> Mark,
>
> You have to be mindful that ARM does not support nested virtualization
> (and therefore virtual deployments with openstack are impossible). If Fuel
> does not support Kubernetes, then you may be out of luck until we can
> provide pharos POD's through LaaS.
>
> Thanks,
> Parker
>
> On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 9:39 AM, Beierl, Mark <mark.bei...@dell.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello, folks!
>>
>> I have reserved an Arm server (arm41) in the LaaS and it's ready.  I am
>> wondering if anyone has a configuration file for deploying Fuel on a single
>> Arm server that I can borrow for this?
>>
>> Or is there a better way to deploy Fuel on Arm, like re-using an existing
>> Jenkins job?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Mark
>>
>> *Mark Beierl*
>> SW System Sr Principal Developer
>> *Dell **EMC* | Cloud & Communication Service Provider Solution
>> mobile +1 613 314 8106 <1-613-314-8106>
>> mark.bei...@dell.com

*Lincoln Lavoie*
Senior Engineer, Broadband Technologies

<https://www.iol.unh.edu>
www.iol.unh.edu
21 Madbury Rd., Ste. 100, Durham, NH 03824
Mobile: +1-603-674-2755
lylav...@iol.unh.edu
<http://www.facebook.com/UNHIOL#>   <https://twitter.com/#!/UNH_IOL>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/unh-interoperability-lab>

Ars sine scientia nihil est! -- Art without science is nothing.
Scientia sine ars est vacua! -- Science without art is empty.

Broadband Forum Gfast Certified Product List
<https://www.broadband-forum.org/implementation/interop-certification/gfast-certified-products>