Hello,

That is consistent then with my prior experience in the Flex pod.  When I
launched a VM it took forever to boot :)

Regards,
Mark

Mark Beierl
SW System Sr Principal Developer
Dell EMC | Cloud & Communication Service Provider Solution
mobile +1 613 314 8106<tel:1-613-314-8106>
mark.bei...@dell.com<mailto:mark.bei...@dell.com>

On Apr 6, 2018, at 09:48, Lincoln Lavoie