Hi.

I was running fuel in a VM named *fuel*. So actually what happened was
that, while removing some of my routes from the iptables, I mistakenly
deleted the ipaddress on eth0 (PXE network). So I lost connection with the
fuel node. However, quite interestingly, on my base machine running the
fuel, I was able to observe that another instance with name *fuel-master *had
sprung up.

It had the same IP address on eth0 as the previous one, but it did not have
routes to the compute and controller nodes, hence the errors I previously
asked about. For now, I have shutdown this instance, i.e *fuel-master, *and
rebooted the original one (fuel). Its working fine for now. It is able to
detect the pool of unallocated machines and have also successfully deployed
a new cluster.

Is there any explanation for the above, and would it cause complexities in
the future ?

Thank you.

Regards,
Taseer