Awesome, thank you very much.

I think it would be enough to use the sample provided by pax-cdi [1].

What I am wondering is, that the web-implementations in pax-cdi (currently
Jetty and Undertow) use different approaches: for example,
pax-cdi-web-undertow-weld provides a faces-config [2] while the others
dont. That's why I am currently trying to get my examples to run on
Undertow rather than Jetty, hoping that this might solve the issue.

If you need another example/integration-test for pax-web I can create one.

Am Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2016 14:48:32 UTC+2 schrieb Guillaume Nodet:
> I'm willing to investigate this issue.
> Can someone come up with a complete list of features / bundles to install
> to reproduce the problem ?
> Guillaume
> Le mardi 17 mai 2016 13:21:42 UTC+2, Marc Schlegel a écrit :
>> Is there anything we can do about PAXCDI-210
>> <>?
>> I came accross this issue today as well while updating a JSF-example
>> (using Pax-Web) to use CDI-Beans instead of the old ManagedBeans. The
>> JSF-expression cannot resolve the Cdi-bean.
>> It seems that Pax-Web doesnt know that Pax-Cdi is managing the beans.
>> regards
>> Marc

OPS4J - -

For more options, visit